Welcome to CMINE!
where all involved in crisis management and disaster risk reduction can meet
Encouraging a Shared Understanding
across disciplines, across nations!
Improving Understanding Between Discilpines
where researchers, practitioners, policy makers & industry meet
Crisis & Emergency Management - Disaster and Risk Reduction
breaking down barriers
Helping Knowledge Sharing to Benefit All
at an individual, organisational, national and international level
Crisis Management Innovation Network Europe
BECOME PART OF THE EUROPEAN CRISIS MANAGEMENT INNOVATION COMMUNITY
WHAT IS IT?
CMINE is the hub for crisis management professionals in the EU and beyond. It aims to foster innovation and research uptake in crisis management through cross-sector, multi-stakeholder dialogues around capability gaps and potential solutions.
WHO IS IT FOR AND WHAT IS THE ADDED VALUE?
Membership of CMINE is open to crisis management organisations, associations, research projects and practitioner networks as well as to individual professionals.
Organisations, associations, research projects or practitioner networks that are members of CMINE can:
Create private groups with advanced features to work and exchange information
- Designate their own admins and manage their group autonomously
- Provide their own port of entry through a customised public homepage, URL and sign-up form
- Create subcommunities for different chapters or task groups
- Encourage conversations through a live feed and discussion forums
- Store documents in a secure repository
Raise their profile within the crisis management community
- Announce news and project milestones
- Promote events and manage registrations
Benefit from and contribute to a knowledge and innovation network
- Join or create task groups that are relevant to your organisation
- Share and access best practices and lessons learned